If you are not a spendthrift type of person and a very practical person in most of your ways and routines at home or in your office. Want to save money on baby hamper gift? We have some simple tips to share with you. Just sit back and relax because these ideas are so easy to do. The first thing to do is to grab some help from the online resources before we seek a piece of advice from our friends.
Usually, we use our cellphones to search on the internet, it can help us to gather ideas also to know what we can give to a baby shower.
What kind of gifts can we give to these incoming moms? Does it help them as a laboring mother, and for a newborn baby to use?
Most of us want to save money, as we grow older we don’t buy unnecessary things. As a mother, we become aware to give value most especially to the essential things in life.
How can we buy baby shower gifts without spending too much? Well, we got you covered!
Here are some of the things that a soon-to-be mother can use:
Baby Photo Album -A photo album will help them to keep their baby’s picture. It’s a simple thing but surely can be used.
Bottle Warmer – Is indeed needed to warm the baby’s milk, by using this we can evenly heat the milk.
Baby Book –
There some do’s and don’ts for mothers who will receive gifts/ (for the receivers). Never ask this particular request – don’t ever ask money as a gift. Even though, it’s more practical to have cash gifts because of its more expendables. But it’s not nice to ask for it. Let them initiate to do this gesture if they want to.
Now it is time to be creative. For us to give baby essential as gifts. Let’s gather these items like:
Baby shampoo and liquid soaps
Decorate it in such a way that it becomes large, cute and attractive. It can be in the form of crib, trolley, bike, pyramids. Am I getting your attention now? Well, this form, packs or packages are really simple. Just take a look at these pictures and maybe you can make your style once you have seen baby items. We will give examples that are readily available in the net
Moreover, most moms are very practical nowadays, so they would place their money on essentials rather on the cover or wraps. The more essential items, the better. And if you have better ideas and suggestion let us know. We will take a look at these new creative ideas as well.
Here are some more ideas to help you save money while enjoying the party.
- Host in your home:
As for venues, it lessens overhead expenses, lessens the hassle of being restricted in a certain amount of time because some venues would allow 2 hours or 4 hours either of which is according to your budget to spend in such venues and time.
As for time, Moms are the busiest person on this kind of occasion, I mean always. We consider time as one of the important factors whenever we set up a party. And time will always be flexible for us moms when we use our home to be the venue. You will never regret choosing because we can always extend the time, just in case our visitors will be late. We won’t be charged for extra time. You know what I mean.
You eliminate the expenses of hiring event planners, rent in venues, charge in more time for partying.
While you are in the comforts of your own home. You can adjust everything without even worrying about rebooking and booking fees.
That is why several moms choose their own house for theses important events. This is the best place where we can celebrate a special moment without spending too much.
- Make a list of guests: take time to ponder never to forget special people in our lives but try to limit them. It’s always best the family members and only a few friends will take part and grace our party.
- Make your invitation cards: this is one of the very practical moves. And you will enjoy making an invitation. Themes and character ideas are already available online. It’s time to enhance your creative skills. There is no right and wrong when it comes to art.
As for invitation cards: we can email them good digital cards, there are colorful and simple ones. There are mobile apps and web apps for this kind of tool.
- Make a perfect Schedule: make sure that you set a common date in which most of your guests will available if you are not going to take time to ask they’re convenient time. It will only ruin your plan for the party. Isn’t it?
- Food: try not to hire catering services, because with a limited guest for sure family members can always help out in preparing food for our guests.
- Drinks: we can always prepare our wallets in limiting expenses. When we catch a good sale season in our markets and groceries.
- Cake: Can ask your friends who skilled in baking. Buying from your friends can cut your expenses and at the same time. You can endorse their cake to your other networks of friends and help out in advertising their baking business. Here it’s a win and win situation.
- Centerpiece and Décor: you can always make your style of decors that your family can love and appreciate.
- Games, prizes, discounts as for rewards: Create games to make the group live, and with the prizes, we can give discounts and rewards we get from malls and shops. It’s a clever idea indeed.
There are more ways where we can cut expenses. Unlike in the past, we tend to just follow the traditional and buying method. Now we can find the resources everywhere. It helps to make our life easier. So don’t forget when it comes to money-saving ideas for gifts and parties. We are always here to give you the best recommendation. Have a nice day.