A baby shower party is the time to welcome the coming of a new baby. Most parents in Singapore prefer to do it a few days before or after the baby is born. If you are attending one, you should choose the best baby hamper to give to the parents and to the baby as well.
Here are ten easy steps in for the perfect Baby Gifts for the baby shower.
- Check the registry. Most parents choose to include their events in the gift registry to help invited guests and visitors in buying baby shower gifts. Check the registry to avoid buying gifts not in the registry. Print the list if possible. You may also ask the gift store for the list, in case you fail to bring it.
- Avoid buying gifts that are already purchased by other guests. There is a wide selection of gifts for baby shower.
- Consider your budget when buying the baby first month gift. You do not have to spend too much for the gifts.
- When you pay for your chosen baby gift set, let the cashier note in the registry that the item is already chosen to guide those who will come next to you in the store.
- Never forget to ask for the receipt and keep it. You might need it for replacement or return in case the item is defective. You may also want to include the receipt in the gift for this purpose.
- Consider what the baby needs. The newborn baby gifts in a hamper usually include a set of baby bottles and baby clothes, but there are other items that you can include for the baby.
- Consider what the mom needs in taking care of the baby for the first months. The hamper you choose may have a set for the baby and a set for the parents.
- Consider the siblings of the baby. You may also want to give something to the siblings of the new baby. There are so many gift items suitable for all ages.
- Ask for help if gifting is something new to you. It is best to be guided than to spend money on things inappropriate for the baby shower party.
- Make your gifts unique and special by simply choosing a hamper that is efficient, reliable, durable, safe for the baby, and one-of a kind.