Couples who are on their way to getting married, take extra care and time to plan out their entire wedding. After all it’s a once in a lifetime event for them, filled with innumerable precious memories. Many couples even go as far as to handle their wedding bouquet and flowers themselves, with some even choosing centerpieces for the wedding table on their own. It is important, however, for bride and groom-to be to be careful when ordering any flowers through flower shop as the decision can be quite tricky.
If you do not want to compromise on your wedding decorations and want to get in touch with your florist to choose a centerpiece for your wedding table, then worry no more! We’ve got some tips for you so that you can make your decision easily without having to face any humiliation on your big day:
- Wedding table: Look at the shape and the size of the wedding table before telling your florist in Singapore about what type of flower arrangement you would prefer. A round table may look good with a single centerpiece whereas a rectangular or triangular table may demand multiple arrangements. Likewise, a larger table may allow for more floral displays than a smaller one.
- Lighting: If the lighting at your reception area is going to be dim then you can add candles to your centerpiece to create a beautifully lit environment, which would look great in photographs as well!
- View and angle: Before finalizing any centerpiece make sure that it looks good from every angle. Try viewing it from the tables for the guests. This way you can get a sense of the overall experience your centerpiece will give to the guests as well.
- Theme: You also need to ensure that the centerpiece goes well with your overall wedding decoration and theme. A deviation from the theme can give an unpleasant vibe to the guests and may make your wedding less memorable for them.
- Fresh flowers: Another important factor to consider while choosing flower for your centerpiece is the freshness of the flowers. It would be in your favor to choose seasonal and local flowers as they will be the freshest of them all. They will add to the aesthetics of your wedding and will give it a lively feeling. Just make sure to go for same day flower delivery!
So keep these tips in mind when contacting any flower delivery and you won’t have to regret your choice of wedding table centerpiece.